Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Homemade Dog Treats: Cheesy Spinach Cookies

So with the long holiday weekend coming up, I figure I will share one more dog treat recipe. This one is super easy to make, you will likely have all the ingredients in your home already.

                                 Green Cheese Balls
      🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾






Ingredients:



1 cup frozen spinach
1 cup oat meal
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1 cup of whole wheat flour
1 tablespoon coconut oil
water as needed




 
Directions:



Thaw out spinach.

Preheat oven to 350° F (176° C)


Combine all ingredients in bowl and mix well. Add the water slowly, as needed, to create a sticky dough
.





With about a tablespoon of dough, make dough balls. You can make smaller cookies for small dogs or larger treats for bigger dogs. I make mine different sizes, since I have 3 different size dogs.

Arrange treats on greased cookie sheet.

 


Bake for 20-30 minutes until lightly browned.

Let treats cool completely, before you feed them!

Store in airtight container for 1 week or freeze.


        🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾


These are so yummy, I ate some of them myself before they cool of completely. The above amounts makes about 12 cookies. 

I hope you enjoy baking for your dogs! Stop by for more pawlishes recipes soon.

Until next time: Keep Your Paws on the Road.

Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment